Raw African Shea Butter 32 oz Ivory / White Grade A 100% Pure Natural Unrefined Fresh Moisturizing, Ideal for Dry and Cracked Skin. Can be use in Body, Hair and Face 2 lb.
Brand: Aroma Depot
Color: Ivory / White
- Sold as Volume. Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree, and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring. Shea Butter prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skins natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skins natural oils. Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. (source) One compound, in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutati
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin. Packed in 2 Lb. Deli-Container - SOLD AS VOLUME
Details: Benefits And Uses Raw shea butter helps heal scars, burns, bruises, and stretch marks. Shea Butter prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes. Shea Butter is ideal as a hair conditioner that protects the scalp from sores and rashes. Helps prevent hair from breaking, fading, thinning out, fortifies cuticles and nails. Helps rid the scalp of dandruff. Raw shea butter helps drain toxins from sore muscles: perfect for sports participants. Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better. Prevents irritation, and restores natural skin luster after shaving. Shea Butter is ideal for dermatitis, eczema, and athletes foot. Firms up aging skin and help treat wrinkles. Massaging African Shea butter into areas affected by arthritis, joint pains, or other muscular aches. Shea Butter naturally contains vitamins A and E.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.8 x 4.6 inches