Patch Kit (90 Patches)
Patches can be used anywhere you stretch, work out, sit, relax, or sleep.
- 3 Bags of Earthing Patches (90 total patches)
- Ground Therapy Bag
- 2 Coil Cords
- Outlet Checker
- Safety Adapter Cube
- Free Earthing Book (1 per order)
Step 1: How To Get Started
In order to use your Earthing Patch, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your patch, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet check, supplied.
Step 2: Test Your Outlet
In order to use your patches, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging it in, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
2 AMBER LIGHTS illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
OTHER LIGHT COMBINATIONS means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet. If it still doesn’t work, then you will need to use a grounding rod. You can order one at Earthing.com.
Step 3: Connect the Safety Adapter
Plug the Safety Adapter into the ground port (third hole) of the wall outlet.
Step 4: Connect the Coil Cord
Plug one end of the Coil Cord into the Safety Adapter. Snap the other end onto the Patch.
Step 5: Using Your Patches
1. The Patches can be applied to any part of the body for targeted pain relief. Or they can be applied to the palms of the hands or bottom of the feet as these are the most conductive point on the body.
2. Snap the cord onto the Patch connection tab.
3. Insert the end of your Coil Cord into the Safety Adapter
4. Ensure the patch is securely adhered to the skin.
Always use as directed. The Earthing Connection Outlet Ground Checker is designed for 120V 60Hz use only! Use only Earthing® approved connecting cord with built-in internal safety feature. If your Outlet Ground Checker does not display 2 amber lights, then do not use the product before consulting an electrician.
For your safety, locate any connecting cord in such a way that it doesn’t cause a tripping hazard.